Wednesday, April 20, 2016

So recently our squad has left the honeymoon stage. At first we were all totally infatuated with one another and were constantly hanging out. Now we all still like each other but we see each other less and less frequently. Also our good friend Sutta has been nothing but evil to Anouk, Steph, and I. Us three girls are confused on what we should do in this situation. I feel like every group of friends goes through a rough patch and this is ours. Friendship is about promises, honestly, loyalty, and ultimately forgiveness. We are all human and we all have feelings and get sensitive from time to time but you can't be mean to your alleged "best friends". You can not manipulate them or use them for your own personal gain. My feelings have been hurt and I hope Sutta is not doing this to us on purpose. Friends come and go and all of us are going our own ways after graduation but I would have never imagined that this would happen to our friendship now. Our situation is far from over and I hope we can all come out on top of it holding hands.

2 comments:

  1. You guys will be absolutely fine. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll get through it. It has just been a rough couple of weeks, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete