Monday, March 28, 2016

Since I've run out of lovers to write about I'm going to focus on a different kind of relationship, friendship. My best friend and I haven't been close for long but that doesn't matter. I met Evan Sutta way back in elementary school but we were never close. He was a cool friend but I don't know we just never really clicked well. Middle school was the same, we were in the band together and we would talk but rarely hang out even though he lived down the street from me. In 10th grade everything changed. We grew really close. I don't know what happened just one day in anatomy we started to talk and then we began hanging out almost every weekend. Now we hangout almost every day. I don't know where I would be without him. He has always been there for me no matter what and I have done the same for him. Whether he is having girl troubles or family problems I always have his back. There have been so many times I call him crying at 2A.M and he comes over with junk food and a movie and cuddles with me until I fall asleep and even sometimes he sleeps over. We are so close our parents don't care because they know our relationship is honest and innocent. I greateful for him and I hope to stay in touch after graduation even though we will be attending different schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment