Friday, March 11, 2016

It was the end of the summer and Austin and I have ended things for about two weeks. My friend Dustin hits me up (again on instagram in my DMs).  He asked me if I wanted to join him fishing one day and I agreed because I hadn't gone in awhile. Everything was great and he was really sweet to me and I really enjoyed our time together but I had no feelings for him. Dustin kept asking me to hangout and I agreed because every time we were together we had a lot of fun. We grew really close and I could tell he liked me more than I liked him. I thought that since he's going back to FGCU in a couple days there is no way he would ask me out or anything. When someone asks me out I can't say no, I feel so bad rejecting someone I get so nervous. Go figure the day he is supposed to leave he shows up to my house with flowers and asks me to be his girlfriend in front of my parents and I couldn't help but say yes. I felt terrible. I spent the next to months trying my best to end things but every time I would try he would break down in tears and I couldn't stand it. Eventually I got over my fear and broke up with him. I felt and still feel awful for doing that to him but I'm only human. To this day he hates me and blocked me on all social media and if he sees me in person he makes sure to flip me the bird. I just smile and wave and him. I wish we could be friends or at least friendly with one another but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment