Friday, February 19, 2016

I can still remember my first boyfriend. Sixth grade, Mario Sanchez. I still remember the day he asked me out like it was yesterday. It was justt another day in April when he passed me a note that said, "bs my girlfriend? check yes or no". I looked up from the paper nervously and saw him staring at me then he winked and turned back around. I'd never been so scared in my life. Then all of a sudden he got up and asked to use the bathroom and left class not without giving me another wuick wink. My friends all turned around and started telling me to go follow him. "Danielle you have to go follow him, he wants you". To be honest I didn't really want to, sure I liked Mario but I wasn't ready to take such a big step. After about five minuets of my friends nagging me I finally got up and asked to go to the bathroom too. The teacher gave me the pass and as soon as I stepped foot into the hallway I was grabbed and pushed up against the wall. Mario grabbed my waist and kissed me. Those were the longest ten seconds of my life. So many emotions started to rush through my brain. He let go and said "I'll take that as a yes". He returned to class while I stayed there pressed up against the wall stunned. My fingers feeling my lips, did that really just happen? I didn't even say yes. I felt forced. The relationship lasted until the summer where we decided to end things because he was moving away to Las Vegas. We never went on any dates or anything we would just see each other at school and kiss in the hallway, no tongue, just a long slow smooth kiss. Mario actually came back to Miami and I see him around school sometimes. We haven't talked since sixth grade but he will always remain in my memory

No comments:

Post a Comment